Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November

Well, October truly flew by and I feel like Nov and Dec will do exactly the same!

My mom and grandparents came down to visit this weekend. We had a really good time. We did my (new) usual "First time to Dallas Tour"- Central Market and see the museum where I work. I wont make everyone come downtown to see where I work, but if they want to, and family usually does, I bring them down for a quick look. My mom has of course, visited before, but it was the first time for my Grandparents. And, my mom, like me, could ALWAYS go to Central Market so that is a fun repeat too!

*Challenge for myself this month* I am going to try to blog everyday this month. Not long blogs, just something to get into the habit. We will see how that goes, and considering I already missed Nov. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment