Friday, November 27, 2009

wow

Wow, its been so long since I blogged. sorry. I always have lots I think about blogging but then I just never get on here.
Well, lots has been going ok this week. Work has been interesting over the past two weeks or so. Lots of changes happening. Nothing is official or announced yet, so I cant say too much but I think things will be good. barring some people potential bad attitudes that hopefully they get over! blah to pissy people.
I know my last post was about me being crabby, but I just felt crabby. I dont think I actually acted crabby toward others. Especially not work people.
So, the house is still getting put together a little more every day. I really love it. This week we got a Christmas Tree (We are going to put it up tomorrow) and some other random things. I also got a Tiffany (Dale Tiffany, not Louis Comfort Tiffany) lamp for my nightstand tonight on a great "Black Friday" sale and with a saved VISA gift card from the wedding. Its so pretty. I will try to post a picture on here.
At the end of last week we also ordered a arched window shutter/blind for our bedroom window. We CANNOT wait for it to get here.
I am excited for tomorrow to be a day of tree decorating and grilling for the first time on our new grill. Yummmmmmmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment