Wednesday, November 4, 2009

doing good so far

Last night I did not watch 1 minute of TV! Can you believe it?! Like I talked about yesterday, I had my friend over for dinner last night so we just hung out and talked until around 9 pm. Then I played around online for a bit, then made myself go to bed! I had to wait up a bit for my DH to call from "the road", but still was a sleep before 11:30. pretty good for me these days.

Today though, I turned on the TV as soon as I woke up (I gotta watch my Today Show) and the back on again when I got home.

I have been struggling with the urge to go shopping all night and I did not give into that urge. I really really want some new fall clothes- just a few things like maybe a couple sweaters and a new courderoy skirt. I think I will go this weekend- my Old Navy and Limited coupons will still be good!

Cant wait for my DH to get home Friday. 11 days is along time for us to be apart! I miss him. I wonder if he is going to come back home from Canada saying "Egh?" at the end of every sentence or have cravings for gravy on his fries. j/k!

No comments:

Post a Comment