Friday, October 30, 2009

So, I will get better about this blogging thing

I have not been so good at this blog so far. I think about it a lot, but then never post anything. Silly, I know. Its kind of typical though, that I would over analyze something like this before just doing it.

Anyway, so whats been going on.

Well, DH left on Monday for a 11 day Canadian tour. I miss him, but we have gotten to talk for a few minutes everyday and email a lot. I have been working on finishing up un-packing the house stuff because my Mom and grandparents are coming to visit me this weekend. They are about 80 miles away now. cool! They have had a really nice/easy drive so that is good.
I am going to work on customizing this blog on Sunday after they leave to go back home and also I am going to work on some other "computer stuff" like posting new pictures, officially changing my email address and sending out a notice to everyone, and updating somethings for our business like mailing lists.

Well, that's all for now. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment