Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this counts as my monday post

so this post, although made after midnight is to count as my Monday post... today was rather busy. busy at work and I worked kinda late. Then my evening flew by chatting to various people on the phone, working on a few things and then going to a late gig to see my man play some music. It was good. I enjoyed hearing/seeing the bass player play upright, she usually plays electric when I see her play at the church her and DH work at together.

its kinda fun starting to know more people so you can actually "run into people" when you go out. That was a hard transition for me moving here. going into places and knowing that you will 99% chance NOT run into anyone you know. I like running into people I know at stores, restaurants, clubs, whatever. Now, I do know more people- ALTHOUGH they are mostly all dudes who play jazz. NOTHING wrong with that, I just could use a few more girl friends in my life down here but that will come.

I do have some great girlfriends down here in TX, its just hard for us to hang out together very often btwn families, work, living kinda far apart--- real life stuff! It would also be nice to have a few more "couple friends" for us both to hang out with. those are the hardest friends to make I think! instead of just 2 people having to like hanging out and being about to schedule hangout time, you now have 4 people to work around and consider! I know that will come too. Not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment