Thursday, November 5, 2009

HGTV?

I find it funny that since buying the house, I have hardly watched ANY HGTV! I was so obsessed with watching all the home buying shows during our home search/closing process and I really watched quite a few of them before I even thought about buying a house.
I guess having gone through the whole process makes it not as exciting to watch others go through it.
*We saw plenty of horrible houses on our journey.
*We had TONS-O-Stress (unexpected I might add) come up during the closing/loan application process.
*We had fun agents to work with.
*We just did not have the camera crew.

Actually, when we finally were able to get into our house after closing I kind of felt like I was on HGTV for a second. The old owner left us a few gifts- some candles on the mantel, a caddy of things to hang pictures on the walls with, and lovely note. How sweet is that?! We will definitely do the same when we move on from this house!
Ok, off to bed for me. My hubby comes home tomorrow! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment