Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new laptop here...

I am posting from my brand new laptop! WHO HOOO. Very exciting. I have never owned a brand new laptop in my life! I have bought two computers, both desktops over the years and have own 3 other laptops which were all either used or hand-me-down. The latest two laptops were both since moving here to TX and they had been Stocks. They were good machines, but just had issues which made them not good for him to travel with.

ANYWAY. Now I have my own, new portable laptop. I think I will blog alot more now because I can sit down in the living on the couch and play around online.

I bought a Gateway and its from Best Buy. I think it should be a pretty good machine. I am super excited about it having a built-in webcam. My good friend "A" just had a baby and recently started using Skpe with him so now she can see me too. cool!

I am so jealous- I just got off the phone with my sister who is leaving for a cruise tomorrow. She is going with our cousin, aunt and a couple other people. Interesting group, but still fun! I hope she has fun. I am sure she will come back "black again" because if you know my sister, she likes to joke about being "mixed."

No comments:

Post a Comment