Monday, February 1, 2010

This weekend

was my one year anniversary and it was really wonderful! I cant believe how quickly the year went by. Being married has been very awesome. I couldn't really ask for thing to have gone any better.
It has been fun getting used to living together- although I am sure I frustrate Stock more than he does me, with my little bit of a messy streak still left in me! We have so much fun together and he makes me laugh all the time. We have serious discussions about things and I enjoy those as well. I feel totally fulfilled. I just wanted to put that out there.

So for our anniversary we had a lovely and romantic evening at the Gaylord Texan. We had an awesome King Suite that was probably bigger than our old apartment! it was nice. We had a great dinner at a Latin restaurant where we both got some yummy fish dishes. Then I got a lovely surprise text message from my friend W. She sent us a gift card for the Gaylord, so we had a lovely breakfast there the next day too!
On Sunday we did a little shopping and then went to go get massages. It was both of our first professional massages. It made me SO SORE! Man. I still hurt today! Its getting better though, so maybe tomorrow I will feel a difference or something.

We had the cake topper and some cupcakes left over from the wedding that I thawed out this weekend too. We tried eating the cupcakes on Saturday night- YUCK! they were totally gross and freezer burnt. The cake however is still very good. We had a little of that today! Ameretto cake with raspberry filling! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment