Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello to the blogging world

Well, this is my very first ever blog post. I have read a few blogs over the past few years, but none very regularly, except the blog of my friend, S. She is a most excellent blogger and has kept up with the same blog since our freshman year of college! (that was in the year 2000 people!)

I have noticed myself wanting to do more elaborate Facebook "status" postings so I thought, perhaps a blog was what I needed to tell people what is going on with me. So, this blog will probably mostly be about my new marriage, our new house, work and hopefully soon, my new DOG- whenever we get one of these. Oh yes, and anyone who knows me, knows I really like to talk about my beloved pet turtle, Aquarius.

Well, more to come soon. Now though, I am going to go spend some time with my DH.

2 comments: