Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello December

Here we are in December! Wow, this year has been C-R-A-Z-Y! Well, my Chistmas shopping is well underway. I had major motivation for getting the shopping done early because my sister and cousin are coming to visit me this weekend and will be taking back all St. Louis destined gifts. WHOOT to not having to pay shipping on those. I still bought small-ish and light weight things as to not bog down Dan (my sis) with her checked bags. She is also playing Santa with many gifts coming down from the Lou but apparently my mom did not plan/purchase in such a way.
So I am excited for my visitors this weekend. They get here tonight and will here until about 6 PM on Sunday. I think it will be a really fun visit. We have so much to do- and we will be all over the metroplex! We are going to a couple kiddy birthday parties, a gig DH is playing, shopping and it will be nice to just hang out. I guess I have not seem my cousin since her wedding in June. Wow.
Well. I am just about finished eating my lunch here at my desk so its back to work for me and my afternoon filled with meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment